As you prepare to move into Morton Hall, be mindful of the items you need to bring as well as items prohibited in the resident hall. Below are some guidelines of things you should consider before move-in day. For further questions, call the front desk at 254-526-1926.
The residence hall provides a microwave and mini-fridge in each room. Washers/dryers and Wi-Fi are also provided.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Personal hygiene items
- Bath towels
- Bathroom cleaning supplies
- Toilet tissue
- Small trash can and trash bags
- Pillow(s) and pillowcase(s)
- Bed sheets and bedspread
- Clothes hangers
- Laundry bag/ laundry detergent
- Broom/ dust pan/vacuum
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Firearms or any other hazardous weapons
- Pets are not allowed in the residence halls, either on a permanent or visitation basis.
- Candles/wax warmers are not permitted
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed
- Appliances with exposed heating elements are not allowed due to potential fire and safety problems