Training for Title IX Personnel
In accordance with the Title IX Final Rule effective August 14, 2020, all personnel involved in the Title IX process have undergone training that meets the following requirements:
- Title IX’s definition of “sexual harassment.’
- The scope of CTC’s education program.
- How to conduct an impartial investigation and grievance process.
- How to serve impartially, including by avoiding prejudgement of the facts at issue.
- How to avoid conflicts of interest and bias.
- Issues of relevance of questions and evidence, including when questions and evidence about a complainant’s sexual predisposition or prior sexual behavior are not relevant.
- Investigative reporting that fairly summarizes relevant evidence.
- Training does not rely on sex stereotypes.
- Training is available for inspection by students, employees, the Department of Education, and the public by clicking the links on the left side of this page.
- All training materials are copyrighted and posted here with permission of the owners. They cannot be used for any purpose other than public inspection as per the Title IX Final Rule.
Any questions about this training or to report a possible incident of sexual harassment or gender discrimination, contact:
Title IX Coordinator
David R. Hickman
Director, Risk Management / Title IX Coordinator
Building 557, Room B106E
Title IX Alternate Coordinator
Dean, Fort Hood and Continental Campuses
Building 3201, 72nd Street, Fort Hood