Selecting a college is one of the most important decisions you will make. Browse through these tools to help you make your decision.
- The College Scorecard is a consumer planning tool and resource to assist prospective students and their families as they evaluate options in selecting a school.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau web site allows prospective students to enter the names of up to three schools and receives detailed financial information on each one and to enter actual financial aid award information.
- The GI Bill comparison tool allows eligible students to quickly calculate benefits and research approved programs.
- College Navigator is a database that will allow students to view and compare institutions.
- College for All Texans is a website that provides information on Texas public and private colleges and universities.
- The Department of Education’s Financial Aid Shopping Sheet is used by institutions to assist prospective students and their families better understand the costs of attending an institution before making the final decision on where to enroll. Contact the CTC financial aid department to complete this.