Research Paper Review
Attention: Students submitting their papers to the Library's Writing Center ([email protected]) will be reviewed by the library's staff and have a turnaround time of 24-hours. Library staff does not monitor or review submissions to PROWL through Blackboard.
|WHY:||Because we want YOU to succeed!|
|WHAT:||Research Paper Mentoring (R.P.M.)|
|WHO:||Current CTC students using their CTC EagleMail email account, needing assistance with CTC course assignments. See EagleMail to learn more.|
|WHEN:||Papers reviewed 365 days a year in the order in which they are received. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response.
|HOW:||1. CREATE: new email using your CTC EagleMail account
2. Send TO: [email protected]
3. Email SUBJECT: RPM (do not change the subject)
4. ATTACH: Final draft of your research paper (only MS Word is accepted)
5. In body of EagleMail email, provide:
NOTE: Once received, you will be notified by reply email the library has received your paper for review. Only final drafts of your paper will be accepted. If your paper is not at an acceptable standard, it will be returned to you for correction and resubmission. Research paper reviews will be processed in the order in which they are received.
If you have not received feedback about your paper, within 24 hours:
• Please check that your your email was delivered successfully to the correct email address, [email protected]
• Check that it has not been received in your spam folder
• If none of that applies, please call us at 254-526-1621
Disclaimer: Library staff provides guidance, direction and suggestions in the review of papers. As papers are reviewed by different librarians, there will be variances in the response received. Students or instructors may disagree with review suggestions. All questions about the paper should be directed to the instructor.