Central Texas College has partnered with Lamar University to facilitate and improve the transfer process. For further assistance in planning your transfer to a four-year college or university please visit the Transfer Center located in the Enrollment Center, Building 209. Students planning to transfer can receive assistance about applications, transferring credits, sponsored visits, and transfer scholarships. For more information, please contact a CTC Academic Advisor at (254) 526-1667. Additionally, Lamar University utilizes Transferology to assist incoming students with the transfer credit process.
CTC students should use the transfer credit information listed below as only a guide. It is strongly recommended that all students meet with an Academic Advisor when planning to transfer to a four-year college or university.
Transfer Credit Information:
- AA Communication and Media to BS in Communication
- AAS Nursing to BS Nursing RN
- AS Business Administration CTC to Bachelor of Business Administration General Business
- AS Computer Science to BS in Computer Science
- AS Engineering to BS in Industrial Engineering
- AS Engineering to BS Mechanical Engineering
- AS Engineering to BS Chemical Engineering
- AS Engineering to BS Civil Engineering
- AS Engineering to BS Electrical Engineering
- AAS Criminal Justice to BS Criminal Justice
- AAS Criminal Justice Corrections to BS Criminal Justice
- AA Social Science to BS Sociology
- AAS Logistics to BS Industrial Technology