Central Texas College has partnered with Post University to facilitate and improve the transfer process. For further assistance in planning your transfer to a four-year college or university please visit the Transfer Center located in the Enrollment Center, Building 209. Students planning to transfer can receive assistance about applications, transferring credits, sponsored visits, and transfer scholarships. For more information, please contact a CTC Academic Advisor at (254) 526-1667.
CTC students should use the transfer credit information listed below as only a guide. It is strongly recommended that all students meet with an Academic Advisor when planning to transfer to a four-year college or university.
Transfer Credit Information:
- AS Business Admin to BS Accounting
- AS Business Admin to BS Business Admin
- AS Business Admin to BS Finance
- AS Business Admin to BS Human Resource
- AS Business Admin to BS Management
- AS Business Admin to BS Marketing
- AS Criminal Justice to BS Criminal Justice
- AS Homeland Security to BS Homeland Security