2 Plus 2 articulations are agreements between Central Texas College and senior institutions that permit CTC students to "lock in" to a 4-year degree when they register at CTC. Students are guaranteed that every course they take at CTC will transfer to the senior institution and that the degree requirements will not change once their 2 Plus 2 degree plans are signed.
Examples of programs of study include liberal arts, teacher certification programs, business administration, computer science, criminal justice, nursing and industrial technology programs. CTC has 2 Plus 2 degree plans with the senior colleges and universities listed below.
For institutions inquiring about more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For students inquiring about transfer opportunities, please contact email@example.com or (254) 526-1667.
Articulation agreements are currently in place with the institutions below. In addition, the TCCNS Matrix provides course equivalencies between many Texas institutions.
- Cameron University
- Capitol Technology University
- Columbia College
- DeVry University
- Eastern Oregon University
- Excelsior College
- Franklin University
- Kansas State University
- Lamar University
- Midwestern State University
- National University
- Post University
- Purdue University Global
- Regent University
- South Texas College
- Southern New Hampshire University
- South University
- Sullivan University
- SUNY Empire State College
- Texas A&M University-Central Texas
- Texas Tech University
- Texas Woman's University
- University of Alaska-Fairbanks
- University of Arizona Global Campus
- University of the Cumberlands
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- University of Maryland University College (UMUC)
- University of Phoenix
- University of the Incarnate Word
- Upper Iowa University
- Walden University