2 Plus 2 articulations are agreements between Central Texas College and senior institutions that permit CTC students to "lock in" to a 4-year degree when they register at CTC. Students are guaranteed that every course they take at CTC will transfer to the senior institution and that the degree requirements will not change once their 2 Plus 2 degree plans are signed.
Examples of programs of study include liberal arts, teacher certification programs, business administration, computer science, criminal justice, nursing and industrial technology programs. CTC has 2 Plus 2 degree plans with the senior colleges and universities listed below.
For institutions inquiring about more information, please contact email@example.com.
For students inquiring about transfer opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 526-1667.
Articulation agreements are currently in place with the institutions below. In addition, the TCCNS Matrix provides course equivalencies between many Texas institutions.
- Cameron University
- Capitol Technology University
- Columbia College (Evaluation in Progress)
- Eastern Oregon University
- Excelsior College
- Kansas State University
- Lamar University
- Midwestern State University
- Park University (Evaluation in Progress)
- Purdue University Global
- Regent University
- Sam Houston State University (Evaluation in Progress)
- Schreiner University
- South Texas College
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Sullivan University
- Texas A&M University-Central Texas
- Texas Tech University
- University of the Cumberlands
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- University of Maryland University College (UMUC)
- University of Phoenix
- University of the Incarnate Word
- Upper Iowa University
- Virginia State University (Evaluation in Progress)