Etrieve e-form application must be submitted by
December 12, 2019, for students applying for fall 2020 semester admission
If you have previously submitted a nursing application please call our clerks to verify if your application is still on file before submitting a new application.
Department of Nursing and Allied Health Course Descriptions: HPRS | RNSG | VNSG
Associate Degree Nurse - ADN
Nursing Option for
(LVN/Paramedic to RN)
Click the box below for the ADN Informational Packet
Click the box below for the Articulation Informational Packet
Click the box below for the VN Informational Packet
Applications should be submitted via the Etrieve portal: https://www.ctcd.edu/forms-1/student-forms/
- Students can only apply to one program at a time.
- Students must choose and submit either a ADN or VN application.
- Nursing application: Complete the application through the e-Forms portal.
- Please fill out the application that pertains to the program for which you are applying.
Under forms search for and then apply:
- ADN-RN Application
- Vocational Nursing Application
- Articulating LVN-Para Application
- There is an Evening/Weekend VN Program Opportunity The next program start date will be spring 2021 and will end spring 2022. After spring 2022, the next program start date will be every 20 months if minimal student enrollment requirement permits.
- Per College Catalog: Program Availability:
Programs of study displayed in this catalog are when sufficient interest indicates a level of enrollment required for program continuation. To enter specific programs of study students should seek confirmation of program availability.
Central Texas College further reserves the right to adjust course scheduling, including class cancellation or if other circumstances require this action.
Per College Schedule Classroom courses are subject to cancellation due to low enrollments the week prior to the semester start.
Once your application is submitted you will be sent an invite to the mandatory Pre-Admission Session. (Usually scheduled February for fall and May for spring admission) (If you are unable to attend please notify clerical staff)
The following items must be completed prior to the fall and or spring admission:
- TSI completion/exemption
- Prerequisites must be completed and grades posted on transcripts
- HESI A 2
Please read and review the below corresponding check list and the informational packet for the program you are applying to for additional mandatory program entry requirements before attending the Pre- Admission Session. You must meet all immunization requirements prior to admission.
Who should submit a declaratory order?
- Individuals attending an out-of-state nursing program who are more than six months away from graduation and have an eligibility issue to disclose to the Board.
- Individuals attending or planning to attend a Texas-based nursing program, who have submitted fingerprints to the BON through the New/Accepted Student Roster process and have a non-CBC issue to disclose to the BON (i.e. they received a blue card, but need to answer “yes” to eligibility questions #2-5)
- Individuals attending or planning to attend a Texas-based nursing program, who have submitted fingerprints to the BON through the New/Accepted Student Roster process and received a letter from the BON requesting the submission of the Declaratory Order Petition.
Please keep the Department of Nursing and Allied Health informed of name, address and phone number changes in writing so you may be contacted as needed. Failure to notify us could result in a delay or hindrance in your entry to the program and possible withdrawal.
If applicant decides not to accept admission for the semester selected, a letter of intent must be emailed or letter of intent submitted in person to the ADN or VN clerical staff respectively, otherwise your application will not be kept for further consideration.
TBON FAQ: https://www.bon.texas.gov/faq_new_and_accept_student_STUDENT2.asp
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Nursing/Allied Health is open Monday - Thursday from 7:45 a.m.-5:15 p.m. and Friday 7:45-11:15 a.m.; Bldg. 155 : Maps-Directions/
Telephone numbers are:
ADN (RN): 254-526-1890; VN: 254-526-1265; EMT: 254-526-1266; administrative assistant: 254-526-1150/ or toll-free 800-792-3348, extension 1890, 1266, 1265 or 1150; Fax: 254-526-1765
Stay Connected...more links
Daisy Award Form
CTC Texas Catalog
CTC Class Schedule