***News Flash Updated HESI A2 Information: 3/19/2019***
-- Updated News for Students Taking the HESI A2
From the HESI A2 Administration:
Identification Requirements: Show a valid and current photo ID (government or school issued).
Please call CTC Testing Services before going to take the HESI A2:
CTC CENTRAL CAMPUS TESTING
Location: System Services, Building 111, Room 233
Telephone: (254) 526-1520/1194
Etrieve EForms applications must be submitted
by May 10, 2019, for students applying for spring 2020 admission
- There is an Evening/Weekend VN Program Opportunity (Courses start every Fall)
- Per College Catalog : Program Availability
- Programs of study displayed in this catalog are when sufficient interest indicates a level of enrollment required for program continuation. To enter specific programs of study students should seek confirmation of program availability.
- Central Texas College further reserves the right to adjust course scheduling, including class cancellation or if other circumstances require this action.
- Per College Schedule Classroom courses are subject to cancellation due to low enrollments the week prior to the semester start
- Under forms search for and then apply:
- ADN-RN Application
- Vocational Nursing Application
- Articulating LVN-Para Application
- You will be sent an invite to the mandatory Pre-Nursing Session upon your application submission. (If unable to attend please notify clerical staff)
- Pre-nursing sessions are usually held in February for fall admission and June for spring admission
- Please read and review the below corresponding check list and the informational packet for the program you are applying to for additional mandatory program entry requirements. You must meet all immunization requirements prior to admission.
Department of Nursing and Allied Health Mission Statement: The Department of Nursing and Allied Health provides quality nursing education to the global and local community through an accessible learning environment.
- All the requirements MUST be completed two weeks prior to the eligibility deadline -- (TSI Approval; HESI A2; ESL Letter; transcript submission and approved evaluation of transfer credits for the semester in which you intend to enroll -- this should be done six months in advance) for your application to be considered.
- Taking care of mandatory exams will prevent any delays for departments to update your information into the system and for our department to retrieve your grades.
- You must have mandatory immunizations completed prior to entry into the program
- Hep B series (all three must be completed).
- For students who attended the mandatory Pre Admission Session the Eligiblity deadlines are:
- April 1 for Fall admission (ADN, VN, VN Evening/Weekend Program, and Articulation-LVN/Paramedic to RN programs (for articulation students- *note all pre-reqs must be completed and RNSG 1229 must be completed before applying)
- September 1 for spring admission (ADN, VN and Articulation-LVN/Paramedic to RN Programs -*note all pre-reqs must be completed along with RNSG 1229)
- Please keep the Department of Nursing and Allied Health informed of name, address and phone number changes in writing so you may be contacted as needed. Failure to notify us could result in a delay or hindrance in your entry to the program and possible withdrawal.
- If applicant decides not to accept admission for the semester selected, a letter of intent must be emailed or letter of intent submitted in person to the ADN or VN clerical staff respectively, otherwise your application will not be kept for further consideration.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Nursing/Allied Health is open Monday - Thursday from 7:45 a.m.-5:15 p.m. and Friday 7:45-11:15 a.m.; Bldg. 155 : Maps-Directions/
Telephone numbers are:
ADN (RN): 254-526-1890; VN: 254-526-1266; EMT: 254-526-1265; administrative assistant: 254-526-1150/ or toll-free 800-792-3348, extension 1890, 1266, 1265 or 1150; Fax: 254-526-1765
Department of Nursing and Allied Health Course Descriptions: HPRS | RNSG | VNSG
Associate Degree Nurse - ADN
Nursing Option for
(LVN/Paramedic to RN)
Click the box below for the ADN Informational Packet
Click the box below for the Articulation Informational Packet
Click the box below for the VN Informational Packet
Stay Connected...more links
Daisy Award Form
CTC Texas Catalog
CTC Class Schedule