Whether you're thinking ahead and want to earn credits before you graduate or you're preparing for graduation and need a plan for your future, it's time you checked out CTC.

Fast Track

Attention high school seniors! Get on the Fast Track to college! Ask your high school counselor how to sign up for the Fast Track program or call 254-526-1409 for more information.

Dual Enrollment Programs for High School Students

Dual enrollment allows motivated students to enroll in college courses and use those classes as credit toward high school graduation, as well as attaining regular college credit.  Procedures vary by district, so see your high school counselor for information specific to your school.

Early College High School- KISD

Find out how you can combine your high school and college curriculum.

Graduating Seniors: How to Enroll

If you would like to take CTC classes prior to your high school graduation, ask your high school counselor about application procedures for your school district.

Send CTC your Transcript

Planning to attend CTC?  Click here for instructions on sending your high school transcript.

Evaluated Credit for AP, IB, CLEP, and Articulations

Have you taken an AP, IB, or articulated course in high school?  Have you completed a CLEP test?  Click here to apply for consideration of credit upon successful completion of six CTC semester hours with grades of C or better.

Information for Parents

Information for parents about the Dual Enrollment program

Information for High School Counselors

This is a resource page for middle school and high school counselors.

Career Exploration

To explore career possibilities, take our career assessment and then compare your interests to our programs of study.

Explore Degrees & Certificates

CTC students may select from Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), Associate of Applied Science (AAS), and a variety of certificate programs (CC).  Many two year applied science degrees lead to high-paying jobs, like nursing or computer science.  If you plan to transfer to a 4-year institution for a bachelor's degree, pursuing an AA (Associate of Arts) or an AS (Associate of Science) at CTC is your best bet.

Schedule a Campus Tour

The Office of Student Affairs conducts walking tours for prospective students and newly admitted students. This office also offers group tours for schools and organizations that want to tour and learn more about Central Texas College.

Contact Us

Please click here for contact information.