The Multimedia Lab is workspace with more than 50 computers available for research, paper writing and other work. The lab is open to the public. A picture ID is required. Priority is given to students with an up-to-date CTC ID. Children under 16 are not permitted in the lab.
First floor of the library, east wing.
- Laptops and iPads available for a three-hour, in-house check out.
- Vision impaired software installed on designated computers.
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the library.
- Equipment for use in group study rooms.
- Printing is .25 cents per page. We accept cash and credit cards.