Additional Training Resources
The Employee Training department provides several options for professional and personal development. We have an array of training videos and books that can assist an employee to obtain new skills and further development of existing skills.
Please contact the training office for an updated list or come by the training department to view the various titles and to check out the materials.
Recommended websites** (Note: please notify us of broken link, etc.)
**Websites or web pages listed below do not constitute endorsement of content by CTCD.**
- A comprehensive source for teacher education degree and career info: http://www.educationdegree.com
- Book summaries: http://www.freebooknotes.com/
- Emotional Intelligence: http://www.eiconsortium.org/
- Self Awareness/Discovering hidden biases, etc.: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/
- How we learn/learning styles: http://library.thinkquest.org/CR0212041/Learning/Learning.html
- Microsoft Office: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/?redir=0
- Free online classes from schools like MIT, Columbia, Notre Dame, and more: http://onlineuniversityrankings.org/2009/the-worlds-50-best-open-courseware-collections/