Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: What is the turn around for processing applications?
Answer: Usually 24-48 hrs. depending on the number of applicants
- Question: Who conducts EEO/Sexual Harassment Training?
Answer: Employee Training
- Question: Who do I contact if I have a complaint?
Answer: Coordinator, EEO
- Question: Why didn't I get selected for a position?
Answer: There is no standard answer for this question. Contact EEO for more information, walk-ins are also welcome.
- Question: Where can I get the forms needed for the interview process (matrix, evaluation sheets)?
Answer: All these forms are available on our website and can be printed off and used.
- Questions: Does the department offer the selected applicant, the job?
Answer: No. As of June 01, 2007 Employment Services will offer all positions, part-time and full-time.