Central Campus (Killeen)
Our central campus in Killeen provides an affordable, quality education with more than 40 associate degrees and certificates of completion in academic, professional and vocational/technical fields. A wide variety of courses are offered, from agriculture to criminal justice, aviation to nursing and business administration to telecommunications. The college offers daytime, evening and online courses. Small class sizes allow our instructors to focus on students' individual needs.
Explore student activities and resources on the links to the left.
- March 3, 2014
- CTC Patio Café features French cuisine
- The next Patio Café Cuisine Nights Dining Experience hosted by the Central Texas College (CTC) Culinary Arts department is this Friday, March 7. The menu features a French cuisine. The featured soup for the evening is potage printanier (spring vegetable) … Continue reading
- February 28, 2014
- CTC board members approve funds for Fort Hood and Fort Campbell operations
- During the February meeting of the Central Texas College (CTC) Board of Trustees, members voted to approve budget transfers to support the recently awarded Fort Hood Military Occupational Skills (MOS) contract and the school’s new site at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. … Continue reading
- February 26, 2014
- The February edition of CTC-TV is now available
- The February edition of CTC-TV is now available online at knct.org. Click on Videos On Demand then click the CTC-TV link. Check it out for video highlights of the latest campus news and events.
- February 18, 2014
- Patio Café dinner offers taste of the Caribbean this Friday
- The Central Texas College (CTC) Culinary Arts department will host a Patio Café Cuisine Nights Dining Experience this Friday, February 21. The menu features a Caribbean cuisine. The meal begins with a soup, appetizer and salad. The featured soup is … Continue reading
- January 22, 2014
- CTC scholarships application now available online
- The Central Texas College (CTC) Foundation announced it is now accepting applications online for scholarships to be awarded in fall 2014 and spring 2015 semesters. Applications will be accepted online now through 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2014, and the … Continue reading