Psi Beta Psychology National Honor Society
The mission of Psi Beta Honor Society is to promote professional development of psychology students in two-year colleges through promotion and recognition of excellence in scholarship, leadership, research and community service.
~Psi Beta National Council, June 9, 1996~
A student may join Psi Beta if he or she meets the following requirements:
- Completed a college psychology course with a grade of B or higher.
- Completed 12 hours of college coursework with a cumulative college GPA of 3.25 or higher, or your GPA is within the top 35 percent of GPAs at your college.
- Shows interest in psychology.
- Is in good standing in the community.
- Pays the $50 one-time, lifetime fee.
Joyce Bateman-Jones, 254- 526-1540, email@example.com
Sheri Worth, 254-616-3314, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Research Project - Sports Psychology & Anxiety. Researches the correlation between college student testing anxiety and sports anxiety prior to an event. *Student must be eager to learn more about psychology and does NOT have to have a 3.25 GPA to participate.
All fields trips are related to psychology. Past field trips included Cedar Crest, Peaceable Kingdom, and Juvenile Justice System in Killeen