Applied Management/Military Science
The Applied Management/Military Science program helps provide students a detailed understanding of the leadership and management skills desired to succeed as a leader in the U.S. military.
What the program offers students:
- The Applied Management/Military Science program covers a wide range of core courses designed to give the student a foundation in management, leadership, communications, supervision and business practices.
- Conceptual and technical managerial skills to supervise or manage a business operation.
- Detailed understanding of the leadership and management skills basic to success as a leader in the U.S. military.
- There are also a number of elective courses which allow the student to tailor the degree plan to their own specific needs. Electives are particularly valuable for those students with significant credit from military training and schooling.
- One semester hour Leader Skill Enhancement Instruction (LSEI) courses may be used to fill electives for this program.
Applied Management/Military Science Course Descriptions
Click on Download Syllabus to see the complete syllabus. Click on Schedule Locations to see what Central Texas College Europe locations are offering this course for this term and the next few terms.
Please Note. Courses, regardless of their delivery method, may have an electronic component.