Students within the Pacific Far East Campus must order textbooks and course materials online. Ordering can be done quickly through our textbook partners, MBS Direct or VitalSource, to ensure speedy delivery to your APO/FPO or civilian address.
Ordering through MBS Direct:
- Visit our online bookstore at http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/ctcpfec.htm.
- Click ORDER BOOKS.
- Select your term and classes.
- Select your textbook(s) and course materials and add them to your Shopping Cart.
- Checkout by using one of the following payment options:
- Credit Card: Enter your credit card and billing information.
- PayPal: Use your PayPal account to purchase your boks by logging in and following prompts provided at checkout.
- Financial Aid: You must have a voucher number ready at checkout. If you do not have a voucher number, con tact the CTC Financial Aid Department at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Ordering through VitalSource:
VitalSource offers eTextbooks discounted by up to 60% of printed materials.Their Bookshlef App allows instant access to your text on any mobile device, and you can search topics, highlight, and take notes.
- Search for your textbook by using the author's name, title, and edition. The ISBN numbers may not match on the eBook.
NOTE: Because the eBooks are not the custom CTC editions, the page or chapter numbers may not match.
Students are not required to purchase textbooks from a particular source and may obtain textbooks from any available vendor. If you have questions regarding textbooks, please contact your local Field Advisor.