Shoemaker Center Renovation
CTC is working to improve the overall look of the campus including interior renovations to academic spaces. Building renovations began on September 28, 2015, at the Shoemaker Center (formerly Criminal Justice building (113)). The renovation is scheduled to be completed at the end of May 2016. In order to ensure a safe environment for all faculty, staff, students and visitors, it will be important to be mindful of construction vehicles in and around this area. Also, please be aware of the following parking lot changes:
- Perimeter parking within Lot (N) will be relocated to allow safe construction vehicle access to the Old Criminal Justice building.
- Deliveries to the Roy J. Smith Student Center will still be permitted.
- Handicapped parking lot (N) will be relocated to parking lot (E1)
- Reserved spaces in parking lot (E1) will be relocated to parking lot (E2)
Exterior Building Improvements
External building improvements have been scheduled for buildings 120, 119 and 111. Each site will take approximately two weeks to complete. Repairs will include power washing, exterior painting and limestone repairs. Parking immediately surrounding each building will need to be cleared during the work schedule. (Please see Power Wash Map). The current schedule is:
- B120 - Morton Hall - February 17-March 2, 2016
- B119 - Student Services - March 3-March 16, 2016
- B111 - System Services - March 17-March 31, 2016
Thank You for your support as we improve campus facilities.
The Facilities Management Division is comprised of the following administrative departments:
Building Maintenance provides maintenance support for 784,621 total square feet of CTC building space on central campus, Fort Hood and other CTC-affiliated buildings.
View the CTC 2016 Facilities Manual.
View the CTC Standard Office Chair Options
View the CTC Utilities 2
Custodial Services personnel work around the clock to ensure buildings are clean, trash is collected and disposed of properly and furniture is relocated as necessary.
Grounds and Streets personnel are responsible for creating and maintaining the college's beautiful grounds and CTC Eagle Trail.
View the CTC Eagle Trail Map & GeoCaching
Mechanical Maintenance ensures all CTC HVAC systems, plumbing and other areas of mechanical maintenance are working properly.
Vehicle Maintenance employees ensure college-owned vehicles are operational, safe and clean.