Official Evaluation Requirements
CTC awards evaluated credit for military education and experience and other nontraditional learning. Refer to the eligibility requirements and list of required documents.
- Active Duty Military: Servicemembers are eligible to receive an official evaluation upon Admission to CTC and upon receipt of all official college transcripts and the Joint Service Transcript (JST).
- Non Active Duty/Civilian: Students are required to complete six semester hours with a 2.0 (C or better) grade point average with CTC.
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS: ALL students must have official transcripts from any and all previously attended colleges and univerisities must be sent directly to CTC before an official evaluation can be processed. Student’s copies of transcripts are not acceptable. This requirement can't be eliminated or modified.
- ACTIVE DUTY: Go to https://jst.doded.mil/ and send your official transcript to Central Texas College in Killeen, Texas. See Army Commander Certification.
- WARRANT OFFICERS: Certified True Copy of Officer Record Brief and Officer Evaluation Report
- NAVY/MARINES/COAST GUARD: Go to https://jst.doded.mil/ and send your official transcript to Central Texas College in Killeen, Texas. See Marine Commander Certification.
- AIR FORCE: Go to http://www.au.af.mil/au/ccaf/transcripts.asp and send your official transcript to Central Texas College in Killeen, Texas.
- PRIOR SERVICE: Students must submit a copy of DD 214, copies of NCOERs and certificate or DA1059 of military service schools completed. Military work experience cannot be more than 10 years old to be considered for credit.
- TESTING: In order to have CLEPS, DANTES, ASE or APP considered for credit, you must have the testing agency submit official tests results directly to CTC. If test results are listed on JST, we will take the result directly from the JST transcript. Any test results more than 10 years old cannot be considered for credit.
- ACTIVE DUTY GOARMYED STUDENTS: If you are a Goarmyed student and CTC is your host institution, you are not required to complete an evaluation request form. If you have any questions about status of your evaluation, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-792-3348, ext. 1635. No DD 214 is required. Be sure to submit all official transcripts from other schools attended and order your JST at https://jst.doded.mil/.
In order to receive an Official Evaluation you must complete an evaluation request form.
- The Online Evaluation Request Form is currently unavailable; until it is restored, please use the PDF form in paragraph 2 below. When completed, it can be faxed to (254) 526-1481, scanned and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via regular mail to the address listed below.
- Students must use the PDF Evaluation Request Form when submitting Civilian Work Experience, Child Development experience, Police Academy or Prior Service Member and mail to:
Central Texas College
ATTN: Student Services - Evaluations
P.O.. Box 1800
Killeen, TX 76540-1800
Evaluations are normally completed within four to six weeks after receipt of all required documents and transcripts. If documents are missing or do not meet the above listed requirements you will be notified in writing identifying the reason your evaluation cannot be processed at this time.
If you have any questions about the status of your evaluation, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-792-3348, ext. 1317.