Central Texas College is proud to assist veterans and military members in earning a degree or furthering their education. Veterans, dependents, and survivors of a veteran may be eligible for VA educational benefits. We are here to assist you.
Registration for the Fall 18 semester starts on May 14, 2018. In order to avoid delays in benefit payments turn in all documents (VEC, etc.) to Veteran Services Department the day you register.
Each semester, you must notify the Office of Veterans Services of the courses in which you are enrolled, any dropped courses or changes in your schedule. Failing to notify the VA office of these changes could result in an incurrence of debt from both the VA and CTC. Each time you register for courses, you must complete the CTC Veterans Enrollment Certificate
and provide it to the Office of Veterans Services via eForms. Contact information is provided on the bottom of the form.
If you are a new student, please attach a copy of your:
- Certificate of Eligibility for all Chapters.
- 28-1905 if vocational rehabilitation
- Degree plan evaluated by a counselor (online students can access this via Eagles On Call Center)
- Student Responsibilities
- DD-214 (if veteran)
- Transcripts (by close of the first semester)
- Kicker documentation (if applicable)
- 22-1995 or 22-5495 (must have if a transfer student or if changing degree plan)
- Must be registered at the time documents are turned in.
- NOBE (If using 1606)
- ALL CHAPTERS MUST PAY FOR TUITION AT TIME OF REGISTRATION UNLESS USING VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION OR POST 9/11. THIS INCLUDES OUT OF STATE POST 9/11 STUDENTS WITH OUT-OF-STATE FEES WHO DO NOT QUALIFY FOR YELLOW RIBBON.
- It is the student's responsibility to notify the VA office of any dropped courses or changes in your schedule, including times and/or location, by submitting a new Veterans Enrollment Certificate (VEC).
NOTICE: Failing to notify the VA office regarding these changes may result in the incurrence of debt from both the VA and CTC.
Local Texas VA Students:
Bldg. 111, Rm. 222
Mon - Thur: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 - 11:30 a.m.
ATTENTION: Regular hours effective.