Central Texas College


What can I do after completing an advanced Certificate or Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in Chemical Dependency Counseling at Central Texas College?
What can I do after completing an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in Social Work at Central Texas College?

Please note: the information in the documents above provide general information only and are merely intended to give students suggestions of the types of careers that can be pursued following an AAS degree in social work or chemical dependency counseling. It is by no means an exhaustive or prescriptive list. We strongly recommend students explore their chosen career fields by visiting the Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook (www.bls.gov/ooh).  We also suggest student’s research job search websites to gain an understanding of the types of jobs in the field and the minimum requirements required.