Central Texas College offers a variety of programs to military ID holders in Europe.
Please Note. Courses, regardless of their delivery method, may have an electronic component.
- Vocational-Technical (VoTech)
- Earn an Associate of Applied Science degree in a variety of vocational-technical programs.
- Webb Learning Courses
- These courses provide students with the flexibility needed to take courses that may not be available at their locations. They are taught in a hybrid format with some of the content online using Blackboard and the remainder through live streaming on Skype. Students may be in a variety of locations and all be taught by the same high-quality instructor.
- Distance Learning
- Central Texas College Europe offers vocational technical courses online.
- Functional Academic Skills Training (FAST)
- The Functional Academic Skills Training (FAST) course is designed to improve job-related skills of soldiers.
- Military Training Programs
- Training on a variety of military equipment at the Combined Arms Training Center (CATC) in Vilseck, Germany.
- Advanced Skills Education Program
- ASEP, formerly LSEI, provides instruction for all noncommissioned officers and junior officers and is aimed at enhancing communication, management, leadership and supervisory skills at the unit level.
- CTC Language Programs and Contacts
- Overview of Central Texas College's Language Programs
- I. Headstart Program
- Foreign language and host country culture courses.
- II. Gateway to Italian Program
- CTC offers six levels of Italian language instruction.
- III. EFL Programs
- English as a Second/Foreign Language Instruction.
- IV. Tutorial Language Programs
- One-on-one foreign language Instruction.
- STARLINK Training for Faculty
- Training resources for CTC faculty
- Textbooks with MBS Direct
- CTC Europe is proud to partner with MBS Direct to provide textbooks to our students in Europe.