College for Kids
College for Kids is our summer enrichment program (June through August) for children ages 3 to 18 years. The courses are designed to be fun and include lots of hands-on learning activities. Early registration is strongly recommended since classes often fill up early. Most courses have limited space in order to maximize the positive learning effects of a concentrated teacher-student ratio. As always, you may register your child at any time until the first day of class; however, early registration helps ensure your child gets into his or her class of choice. A signed waiver must accompany the registration form. Click here to view our fall catalog.
For the safety of students:
- Classes include a teacher and an assistant.
- A parent or guardian must accompany each child to his or her classroom.
- Be on time to pick up your child after class; do not park in reserved parking spaces throughout campus.
- Students are not permitted to walk across campus unless they have written permission from a parent or guardian.
- Send a snack or money for a snack with your child (especially for classes longer than two hours).
- Dress children in appropriate clothing depending on the nature of the class.
- Apply sunscreen for classes that include an outdoor component.