Distance Learning Testing
Main Campus Testing Lab Hours of operation for Distance Learning students in the local Killeen area:
- The main campus testing lab is the designated testing facility for local Killeen students, it is not necessary for local students to submit a test proctor submission form.
- Go to the System Services Building 111, Room 233 or call the main campus lab at 254-526-1289; select Option #1.
- Hours for testing are on a walk-in basis only; we do not schedule appointments for Online Exams.
- Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. (0730) to 7:00 p.m. (1900).
- The building is locked at 7:00 p.m. (1900).
- Testing Office closes at 9:00 p.m. (2100).
- Friday 7:30 a.m. (0730) to 2:00 p.m. (1400).
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. (0900) to 2:00 p.m. (1400).
- The building is locked at 2:00 p.m. (1400).
- Testing Office closes at 4:00 p.m. (1600).
Testing for Distant Learners
Click here for more information.