Etrieve EForms applications must be submitted
by May 10, 2019, for students applying for spring 2020 admission. (Please refer to Checklist of the Information Packet of all requirements)
by December 12th, 2019, for students applying for Fall 2020 admission (Please refer to Checklist of the
Information Packet of all requirements).
- Applications should be submitted via the Etrieve portal: https://www.ctcd.edu/forms-1/student-forms/
- Students can only apply to one program at a time.
- Students must submit either a ADN or VN application.
- Nursing application: Complete the application through the e-Forms portal. Applications are listed under the etrieve website...“ADN-RN Application, ST Nursing-EMS - for Articulating LVN-Para Application, and Vocational Nursing Application” category. Please fill out the application that pertains to the program for which you are applying.
- There is an Evening/Weekend VN Program Opportunity Next program start date is Spring 2021 and will end Spring 2022. After Spring 2022 the next Program start date will be every 20 months if minimal student enrollment requirement permits.
- Per College Catalog : Program Availability
- Programs of study displayed in this catalog are when sufficient interest indicates a level of enrollment required for program continuation. To enter specific programs of study students should seek confirmation of program availability.
- Central Texas College further reserves the right to adjust course scheduling, including class cancellation or if other circumstances require this action.
- Per College Schedule Classroom courses are subject to cancellation due to low enrollments the week prior to the semester start
- Under forms search for and then apply:
- ADN-RN Application
- Vocational Nursing Application
- Articulating LVN-Para Application
- You will be sent an invite to the mandatory Pre-Nursing Session upon your application submission. (If unable to attend please notify clerical staff)
- Pre-nursing sessions are usually held in February for fall admission and June for spring admission
- Please read and review the below corresponding check list and the informational packet for the program you are applying to for additional mandatory program entry requirements before attending the Pre Admission Session. You must meet all immunization requirements prior to admission.
Department of Nursing and Allied Health Mission Statement: The Department of Nursing and Allied Health provides quality nursing education to the global and local community through an accessible learning environment.
- All the requirements MUST be completed two weeks prior to the eligibility deadline once you have attended the Pre-Nursing Session -- (TSI Approval; HESI A2; ESL Letter; transcript submission and approved evaluation of transfer credits for the semester in which you intend to enroll -- this should be done six months in advance) for your application to be considered.
- Taking care of mandatory exams will prevent any delays for departments to update your information into the system and for our department to retrieve your grades.
- You must have mandatory immunizations completed prior to entry into the program
- Hep B series (all three must be completed).
- For students who attended the mandatory Pre Admission Session the Eligiblity deadlines are:
- April 1 for Fall admission (ADN, VN, and Articulation-LVN/Paramedic to RN programs (for articulation students- *note all pre-reqs must be completed prior to taking RNSG 1229. RNSG 1229 must be completed before applying)
- September 1 for spring admission (ADN, VN, and VN Evening/Weekend Program-Next course will start will start Spring 2021)
- Please keep the Department of Nursing and Allied Health informed of name, address and phone number changes in writing so you may be contacted as needed. Failure to notify us could result in a delay or hindrance in your entry to the program and possible withdrawal.
- If applicant decides not to accept admission for the semester selected, a letter of intent must be emailed or letter of intent submitted in person to the ADN or VN clerical staff respectively, otherwise your application will not be kept for further consideration.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Nursing/Allied Health is open Monday - Thursday from 7:45 a.m.-5:15 p.m. and Friday 7:45-11:15 a.m.; Bldg. 155 : Maps-Directions/
Telephone numbers are:
ADN (RN): 254-526-1890; VN: 254-526-1265; EMT: 254-526-1266; administrative assistant: 254-526-1150/ or toll-free 800-792-3348, extension 1890, 1266, 1265 or 1150; Fax: 254-526-1765
Department of Nursing and Allied Health Course Descriptions: HPRS | RNSG | VNSG
Associate Degree Nurse - ADN
Nursing Option for
(LVN/Paramedic to RN)
Click the box below for the ADN Informational Packet
Click the box below for the Articulation Informational Packet
Click the box below for the VN Informational Packet
Stay Connected...more links
Daisy Award Form
CTC Texas Catalog
CTC Class Schedule